Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s man gives her a gift, and she is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a weenie in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% expose throughout. When a stud gives this kind of gift to a female, he’s indeed giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s wonderful with it coz this babe knows she’s gonna get some 10-Pounder. Yeah, soon, there is going to be a cock in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more nice.

“I like intend to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating those mountainous strawberries they have in Orange County during the time that getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that reveals my tan, then go to a strip club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. U not at all know.”

No, u at no time do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I love summer dresses with heels ‘coz they brandish my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My new friend and I just started banging. We were very lascivious and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!


Tags: , , , ,